RE: turn lens

Message text written by "btpeet@effervescent.com"
>I paid around $90 a few years ago for a *pair* Euro turn signals (from
APS, I
think) and it is my opinion that it was well worth it.  They look 10 times
better... no, make that 100 times *smile* better than the US spec lenses.
 They aren't bulky, don't stick way out, but instead follow the contour of
the fender quite nicely.  (You do lose the built-in reflector, but so what!

:)

That's my .$02, for what it's worth.

-Bradley<

Yep, This is all true, I have the Euro turns and Euro Big lights with the
Driving lts on my 16v and I love them. But hey this is what I would do. Get
my US turrnsig for $10.00 (Great price) and then get the Euros and have an
extra set for when the Euros take a rock and you want a quick fix. At
$10.00 you can't go wrong. I am not even making a dime on the deal.  I have
an extra set  just in case my Euros find a rock.
I also have one extra Euro headlight and an extra Fog lamp (wish it was a
driving) in case the rock hits one of them.

The lamp will be on it's way next week, I will send the bill with it.
QTY 1 US spec turn sig Total $10.00
UPS is slow so I may go USP.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco."GTX"