Re: Voltage-bzzzzzzz.

Sounds like the same problem I have with my guage.  I usually show 10 - 11.5
V.  I have even changed my guage and changed the hot wire.  No help.  I
measured the voltage at the alternator which is 13.4V.  When I hook the guage
up to the Alt. It shows 13.5V???  Why this is I have no Idea.  Any ideas.  i
have never had a charging problem or had a dead battery.  It's been like this
for 18 months.

dave

85 Scirocco