Re: Voltage-bzzzzzzz.

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:22:15 -0500 (CDT) Christopher Mende
<csmende@iastate.edu> writes:

>However, at the same time it is suddenly becoming harder to start my
>car.
>I can crank it for about 3 seconds and it will start, or I have to
>apply
>some gas to get it going.
>
>The car idles just fine, I've checked the belts, and though a little
>cracked, they are not loose nor to they squeal.
>
>Does anyone have any suggestions on either of these topics, or
>validation
>that I think they may be connected?

the problem with the starting could be related to a ground strap.  I had
that problem for a while and when someone suggested checking all wires
that grounded out I found some loose or corroded.  It's funny but your
engine not correctly grounded out will make a huge difference in the way
your car operates.

Joshua