Re: I must be...(List Get-Together)

Brett VanSprewenburg wrote:

> Any more words on our East Coast get together?  Like when exactly?
> It's coming up pretty quick and I'll be on vacation for the last
> week in August...

Last I recall, the vote went in Josh's shops' favour.
But aren't many of us going to be at the Toronto Bug show?
Maybe we could organize a mini get-together there and
get a group shot with our Sciroccos. Or are most folks in Club H20 and
only interested in hanging out with the club??

Maybe Jason could even take us on some runs with the locals ;). I'm
kidding, because I wouldn't want to risk getting any Honda paint on my
completely dent free 16v body.

Who's entering the show?  I've never entered a judged show before
but was considering showing my car for the fun of it, not to win!
Anyone know if the sciroccos will be grouped together like at the fest.
Are all the cars going to be as clean and flashy as at Waterfest or
will I not stand out as the dirtiest with my bone stock 16v with
simple GTI rims, dent-free body with a minor rust spot but
otherwise decent finish but a somewhat dirty engine compartment???

Thanks,

K.B.
'88 16v
6keb1@qlink.queensu.ca