Re: highway wobble

>  also when my car is idling, I notice a squeeling sound, it doesn't sound
>  like a belt noise, but a higher pitch shorter cycle squeel...could this
>  be my alternator?  once again...i don't know and would love info...

	Could it be that your exhaust is a little loose?  My whole system
belongs in the trash, the whole thing is screwed.  I noticed a couple of
days ago a high-pitched squeak/squeal and was afraid that it was coming
from the engine.  Thankfully it was just some part of the exhaust system
rubbing on the car somewhere.

jason
87 16V