Re: Adding more guages

SgtPeper wrote:

>         I have baught out of a junked rabbit the extra two guages hat
> are
> missing from the 87 sciroccos dash.... My only problem now is that i
> need
> o know how to install them
> Any imput would be appreciated
> Jeff

hi, i have a related question :

how do i install an oil pressure sensor? i have an 8v, so it should go
in the hole in on the driver's side of the head, right? but i have a oil
pressure switch already taking up that hole, can i just remove it and
install a sensor from a cabrio? i checked the bentley and it says that
the cabrio has 2 oil pressure switches and the oil pressure sensor, but
it doesn't show where they are located....does the cabrio have an extra
hole over the oil filter that the rocco doesn't have?

by the way, can someone tell me what functions are found on the MFA
display. (is oil pressure one of them?)

thanks,

Nigel Heron.