Re: OXY sensor readings??

In a message dated 97-08-11 13:45:04 EDT, mannix@privatei.com (Iain Mannix)
writes:

<<
 Does anyone know the numbers one should get by attaching a multimeter to
 the test plug dealie to read the oxygen sensor?  I can't find it in the
 Bentley, curious - I think it is 28ohms?  mV?  Ahh, don't know.  Anyone?

What year and model ? If it's CIS or CISE 50% duty cycle or 45deg on a 4cyl
dwell meter. Be sure to warm car to fan switch cycle temp and set idle,
timing and disconnect the breather hose.

If you have a 16v you'll need a mA meter and a test harness.

Hope this helps, if not just let me know I know i can help.

Steve Toughill
NJScirGTX