Re: Pride

> How do these races get set up?  I'm assuming these aren't just stop light
> showdowns.  You don't have to square off against McLaren F-1's and 911
> GT1's (or even Z-28's and Mustang GT's) right?  Any idea what kind of 0-60
> and 1/4 mile times you're running?  Any of this kind of racing going on in
> the Los Angeles area so I can check it out?

	There are a number of spots around town that some people know about.
Every Friday and Saturday night (weather permitting) we all meet at some
area and then take off to a quiet strip somewhere out of the way.
Unfortunately, when you have 50 to 60 cars all taking off at the same
time, at 3 in the morning, with all kinds of engine and exhaust work,
and heavy right feet, the local law enforcement has no trouble at all
finding out where we meet up.

> And Jason, your posts always show up with a 1996 date so they end up at the
> top of my inbox.  Is this some bug on my end or yours?

	This is a simple matter of many shareware programs that only work for
thirty days.  I just change the date on my computer and they work for a
lot longer.  What can  say?  I'm broke and I'm lazy.

> OK, just saw an ad for Fulda tires in Road & Track and it really plays up
> the German/Autobahn angle.  I remember Fulda tires being very inexpensive.
> Are these tires really German and more importantly, are they good?

	Couldn't tell ya.  I'm running Continentals right now, and 'm pretty
happy with them.

jason
87 16V