Parts Place again

> I went to VW Parts Place yesterday to get some used parts for my rocco.  I
> was amazed at all the parts they had there.
>
> Price on used teardrop wheels: $125 ea  - $160 new
>
> Just thought I would share my experience.  Also, if anyone knows anywhere
> else that offers mailorder catalogs, please let me know.  Still comparing
> many prices.
>
> Kris Tewkesbury

Since people have read Shawn's experience with Parts Place, I thought I'd
add something.  I just happened to be in need of a 16v teardrop style wheel
for my wife's Passat (I put my old ones on her car).  I bought a good
used one from Mark at Adirondak for $60.  Of course, due to the UPS strike,
I had to pay almost 50% over that to actually _get_ it to my house. :-)

==Brett