Air Conditioning

To all you silly people who actuly LIKE air cond. in your car:

here in Boulder county, there are several A/C units sitting in people garages.
If anybody needs some parts to fix up one of the old square pump systems, just
holler.  I personaly have two and I know of at least two more.  There's hoses,
compressors, condensers etc.  I'd love to get rid of mine cheap. I just don't
want to throw it out.  For that matter I have the A./C out of a 240Z, aw heck.
If anybody wants I have insides and body work for 240Z.  Before anyone gets
huffy for my mention of a Datsun, I sold it so I could get another VW!!!  (It
was kick-but fast tho!)
anyways,  A/C is too heavy, too expensive, steals too much HP.   so let me know
before I toss mine out.

-fish
fish@privatei.com
dadams@distantseas.com

p.s. don't think it doesn't get hot here.  It's not texas, but we just had a
week with 95-100+ F temps.  We ran AutoX with the heaters on...   ('course
right now its 52F seattle weather)