Re: Audi Coupe GT

On Sat, 9 Aug 1997 15:55:59 -0600 (MDT) Night Shadow
<soltwede@ucsub.colorado.edu> writes:

>On Thu, 7 Aug 1997 joshua14@juno.com wrote:
>
>> I was driving around at lunch today and at some off the wall little
>car
>> lot I saw an 85 Audi Coupe GT in really good condition.  And they
>only
>> wanted $2650.00 can you believe that...I wonder if there is a bigger
>> problem.  I know that the used retail of Audi's are extremely low
>due to
>> the high cost of replacement parts.  This car was nice...red
>(bright),
>> black vinyl seats (boo...I liked the grey cloth ones better),
>terribly
>> worn out shocks, but sounded nice.
>>
>> Joshua
>
>Sounds a little high, immaculate examples around here (Boulder, CO)
>can be
>had for a little more than that.....I only paid $1000 for my old
>one...
>

>Eric

Around here you never see them so I think that might be part of the price
difference.  I had an 87 Coupe GT and I paid  $3600 for it, but that
thing was perfect.  I rear-ended a parapalegic in Atlanta, GA...Totaled
his and mine.  I still miss that car.

Joshua