Re: Audi Coupe GT

     As an Audi owner, that is a good deal.  Replacement parts are $$$, but
     the 85 shares many parts of the VW Quantum GL5 (I had one of these,
     nice car, pre-runner to Passat), so instead of going to the Audi
     dealer tell your parts guy its a VW Quantum.  Things to look for;

        Bad Power Windows mechanism ($150 minimum to fix)
        If it has a Brake Bomb (this keeps consitant pedal feel $700)
                                don't think 85 had it) the tech name
                                is brake pedal pressure accumulator)
        Radiator/Heater Core
        Exhaust System ($400)
        Heater Contols (???)
        Leaky Water Pumps
        <Fuel Filter never replaced?? with badly corroded fuel lines>!!!

     -Paul
     87 Scirocco 16v
     87 Jetta GLI
     ---90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v--- (for sale)