REPAIRS

I hope someone can help me !!  My 87 16v scirocco has a few problems:

1. air conditioner does not work  (pressure relief valve blew all of the
freon out)
2. the heater is stuck on all of the time (regardless of the position of
the temperature controls)
3. the down pipe rubs against the steering rack (will new motor mounts
solve this?)
4. idles rough when the engine is cold, runs and idles fine when it warms
up.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

David L.