Re: AC Compressor & Stuff

On  9 Aug 97 at 3:23, SHAWN C MEZE wrote:

> Oh, well then I guess I cant hep ya den.  :)

What?  Shawn can't help?  Geez, what's thwe worlde coming to?
:=)

> No, it wasnt my idea, I may have altered the origional idea but
> thanks for the credit anyways. I may not be able to go at all as of
> today. Job interview looks promising, I may have to start next
> monday. Figures dont it...

OK, the original idea was for a Seattle area get together, but it was
YOUR idea to make it a west coast SF thing.  That's what I meant :)

Hope you get the job.  Jobs are a pain, but they're good in the fact
if you make more $$$, you have more to spend :)  Good Luck!

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg