Re: To all Scirocco and Corrado owners, please look!

scirocco boy wrote:

> http://users.success.net/rastered/seth/vwzone.htm
>
> It's speaks for itself!
>
> --

Well, I guess those quarter-million mile Mercedi and VWs were really
Japanese ??

After viewing Bill's page, I want a Honda!
Think I'll sell my cantankerous old VWs, and settle in for a nice,
comfortable, boring life. Maybe sweeten the deal with my cajones, won't
be needing them anymore either. Excitement is most likely bad for us
anyway.
Or maybe a Camry!! Besides, there seem to be a load af Japanese-car
mechanics around here anyway. In case one even could break, somehow. I
wonder if they are really fronts for drug-money launderers, or something
??

Yawn.

-p.s. Some Hondas really *are* exciting. Like the 750, for example...

Roccin' Ron
2  '88 VWs, trade for ACKura ??

Not!
--
ÚøÛ ÙøÙ žøž ÚøÙ ÙøÛ žøÙ € ËøÈ  ÍøÍ ©ø© ÆøÆ Ú°Û •ø•    –