Single Wiper Conversion

Has anyone attempted a single wiper conversion?

Pros/Cons: wiper speed, viewable area, etc.

Second: Is it possible to install a _faster_ wiper motor? I find that
often during heavy rain the wipers just don't move fast enough on top
speed to give me a clear view of the road. Newer cars seem to have
considerably faster wiper speeds that those build in the '80s.

~C

  Christopher Mende        ICEMT @ Iowa State Uni
  Home: (515) 292-6658     Office: (515) 294-6738     "One, two, three!"
  bayern.me.iastate.edu    www.icemt.iastate.edu