Audi Coupe GT

I was driving around at lunch today and at some off the wall little car
lot I saw an 85 Audi Coupe GT in really good condition.  And they only
wanted $2650.00 can you believe that...I wonder if there is a bigger
problem.  I know that the used retail of Audi's are extremely low due to
the high cost of replacement parts.  This car was nice...red (bright),
black vinyl seats (boo...I liked the grey cloth ones better), terribly
worn out shocks, but sounded nice.

Joshua