My gallery

Hey guys!  You should go to my gallery, I just finished a section
entitled "vomit comit"  which is Andre Bjorkheim's car.  Its under
the profile link.

I also changed everything over to a smaller file format which cut the
download time in half.  There's pictures of both of my rocco's on the
page.  The black mk1 autocrossing is me at waterfest and the "butt"
shot of a green 16v is my old mk2.

                                      Jay
'80 Scirocco 1.8 8v

Check out the Watercooled VW gallery...