SF meeting

Hello all,

If you guys/gals are looking for inexpensive accomodations, has anyone
considered hostels?  There are 2 in SF and 1 along the coast at the Montara
lighthouse.  You shouldn't have to pay much more than $20 per night.  They
are basically a dormitory setting.  Guys separated from gals.  There are
do-it-yourself kitchens.  They provide the bed, blanket and pillow.  You
bring your own linens or you can rent them there. If there is a large group
you may want to call ahead.  You should call ahead anyway, right now is
tourist season in SF.  I personlly have never stayed at one, I just see them
around in my excursion around the Bay Area.  One of the hostels in SF was an
old military fort.  The fort grounds have been restored and it overlooks the
central SF bay.  The one on the coast is a working lighthouse. A very nice
setting.

Again, I have never stayed at a hostel, I don't work in one or own one.  It
just seems like a nice basic place to stay.

They're on the web:  http://www.hiayh.org

Good Luck and maybe I'll see you at the meeting.

-dick-
'78 Scirocco
Original Owner.