Just out of curiosity...

Hey volks!  I was talking to a fellow vdubber the other day who told me
that with height-adjustable suspension on a vw, one must alter the
alignment every time the height is changed.

	I don't feel that this is correct.  Wouldn't it be a simple matter of
straightening the alignment out on your most favoured height (such as a
2" drop), and then having some extra camber on any lower settings?  Am I
making sense?

	C'mon, straughten me out so that I can look like I actually know what
I'm talking about!

jason
87 16V