Re: problems, ctnd.

Ok I had a similar problem with an old 300zx i had... it would stay
running when it was tunred off...
Has yer car been in any accidents?? Because mine had and what it ended up
being was a bunch of wires that had fuesed together and were pinched into
the fram (of all things) I did not even realize it until i was replacing
the a-arm (i think it was)
Hope this helps yah out....
Hey and if yah think of it we both just discovered a way to make cars run
without nething... (mine did not even have gas in it and it ran!!!)

Jeff
'88 Cabriolet
'87 Scirocco
'83 Alfa Spider