Re: Any personal opinions on K&N?

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> Nope, but according to Kevin, anything over 3 questions you gotta pay me $5
> for each question after that. So, you owe me..... $100? Ya, thats fair aint
> it? Sure.......    :-P

Unless Mannix answers the question first, in which case you get to pay him
$2.50 per question... or I answer it first, in which case nobody's paying
anybody because it will be the end of the world as we know it... :)

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/