Re: -No Subject- Heres the Subject Rieger Body Kits

Ebony wrote:

> Solh Zendeh wrote:
> >
> > I just caught a look at the Rieger body kit at http://ftn.net/~scirocco/, and I
> > must say OH MY GOD - is that one UGLY kit.  Holy mother of Jesus - what kind of
> > Honda mind-clouded punk would want such and ostentatious display of awful
> > styling?!?  That was done on purpose?!?

All rieger bosd kits are not as ugly as the one pictured on the Scirocco
Web site. Some of these kits look pretty good IMO. Still I like my stock
16V Body Kit. These Kits made for the Scirocco I espically enhance the
cars looks.

Take a look in the Pics section of the scirocco page and take notice of
the two Sciroccos from Germany
http://ftn.net/~scirocco/photos/charlie4.jpg I think these are very
tastefull.

Some of that super Wide Body Crap sucks though. Espically the Ferarri
Testarosa Shit If I can't afford a ferarri (or spell it) I'm not going
to pretend.

--
Kevin McGrath
http://www.pelican.net/~kevin