Sunroof parts wanted

I'm looking for parts for the sunroof on my 88 Scirocco. the previous
owners "replaced" it for some reason.
The most obvious problem is a black roof on a red car.
It just gets worse from there...
I just hope they didn't "fix" the brakes !

BTW, I got tired of the buzzing from the CHMSL. You know - the
center-high-mounted-stop-light thingy in the rear window.

It is easy to remove. After removing the lamp-holder (obvious), take a
medium flat-blade screwdriver and catch the plastic tabs in the expoased
channel, pull gently toword the center of the assembly. Slide that side
away from the window molding, repeat on other side, slide off.

I stuck some sticky Velcro Æ tape on various parts that were near the
glass, and viola!, no buzz no more!

Not exactly a race tuner tip, but...

Roccin' Ronagon
88 Scirocco 16v