Re: Scirocco wanted

> If your really seriously wanting to find a Scirocco, im willing to help you
> look from my end. There were about 9 Mk-II Scirocco's and 2 MK-I Scirocco's
> in my autotrader. They were from thrashed stock (@$1300 OBO) up to an 88 16V
> with the Reiger Body kit (@$7500 OBO)
> What are you looking for IE, 8V, 16V? Sunroof no sunroof? a/c or non? power
> options? stock? built or somewhere in between???????
> Lemme know.

Shawn,

If your in CA..or maybe not...about that Rieger Scirocco..ask who
that guy bought it from..If it traces back to Santa Barbara, CA... DONT BUY
IT. It's an older rieger kit (not as wide) and there are tons of
stress cracks starting to show inthe paint job(read new $2000 paint
job)..im referring to a Metallic Burgandy Pearl w/ ~48k..if not..go
for it thats a great deal!!!!

Ryan