Re: Scirocco wanted

At 06:16 PM 4/29/97 PDT, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>I'm looking for a CLEAN and reliable 87 or 88 16V Scirocco in CA.
>I prefer black or white. But if it is EXTRA clean then I'll consider any
>color.
>I'm willing to travel adjacent states and pay top $ for the right one.
>Let me know if you or your friend is selling one.
>
>Regards,
>=========================
>Myung Kim
>myung_kim@phoenix.com

If your really seriously wanting to find a Scirocco, im willing to help you
look from my end. There were about 9 Mk-II Scirocco's and 2 MK-I Scirocco's
in my autotrader. They were from thrashed stock (@$1300 OBO) up to an 88 16V
with the Reiger Body kit (@$7500 OBO)
What are you looking for IE, 8V, 16V? Sunroof no sunroof? a/c or non? power
options? stock? built or somewhere in between???????
Lemme know.

Shawn