Re: '84JH/'87PLengineSciroccoGTi

>yard/driveway. Something like that. For storage of 1 year, if I couldnt keep
>it inside (Preferably) then id at least get a GOOD car cover. (its gotta last
>a whole year)

One note about car covers for outside storage -

Make sure they fit tightly and do not flap in the wind. It gets quite windy
where I live and a friend of mine covered his car for a year with a loose
fitting cover. He returned  about 9 months later and found  that the flapping
cover had worn the paint off all the corners and sharp edges of his car!
He had to have the entire car repainted.

I have had no problems with good custom fit covers.

Mark
Adirondack Auto Brokers
"Your VW/Porsche Parts Source"
Email: mark@germanautoparts.com