Re: '85 scirocco

At 09:37 AM 4/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I have no pictures yet because i just bought my '85 2 months ago when my
>rx-7 gave out on me.  Instead of fixing my rx-7, i just bought this
>scirocco for $800.  I'll try to find out if it's that thermal switch and
>thanks for the reply on the brakes.  The right front rotor has broken free
>from the center hub.  it turns freely around the center hub which does
>not.  I'll try to get pictures on my site soon.

Oh, well, I was only giving you a little hassle over the pic thingie! :)

Hey, the rotor isnt broken, its either simply missing a little machine screw,
or its sheered. I doubt its sheered since it doesnt do anything but hold the
rotor bolt holes lined up with the hub while you put the wheels on the front
of the car.

Cool, I kinda like to see other peoples cars, it helps me to put a "car" to a
"name"!  :)

HTH!

Shawn