Re: Take Yer VW and Chev It

On Sun, 27 Apr 1997, Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> Depends on the engine and configuration. (FWD vs RWD) Its dooable, if you
> got your mind set on it and know the right people who can help, you can
> stuff any engine into any car. (Within the limits of physics!)

On a side note, since a few people on this list have been thinking of
installing an AWD system in their Roccos, I asked Ron about such a project
last time I was in his shop.  He said he wouldn't even look at it for less
than 40 or 50 grand.  Food for thought.....

----
"Doin it to you in 3D, so groovy that I dig me."
 			-George Clinton