whaddayall think?

Message text written by Josh Clark
>Hey all,
>I value your opinions so that is why I am asking you this.  I and my
partner might open a shop
>soon, we just need a little more research into cost and stuff, and friends
of mine already own a
>skateboard/snowboard shop in the area that does VERY well and is in a
GREAT location for VW
>stuff.  We can put our shop in the back half of their store as it's huge
and there is plenty of
>stocking area in the back.  It would be great too because we both know
about the other's
>business: I know skateboards/snowboards and both of the owners of Small
Empire own an Audi
>and a Scirocco.  We would pay about $600-$700 in rent too.  Would this
turn any of you off?  I
>mean having to go into one shop to see other products.  we could put
together a great display too.
> we could still offer really good prices and offer more.   We am planning
on selling Jamex,
>Scorpion, Sparco, Deutchcar, Autotech, Bonrath, Abt, H&R, Boge, Koni,
Spax, Momo, and
>possibly stock parts.  I can't wait.  One other problem is that CFI
Motorsports is only 15 minutes
>away but hey, that's business and we aren't offering all the same
products.  Any ideas,
>recomendations, observations?  Thanks a lot

>\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\
>Josh Clark<

Price and Good information will bring in customers! VW Performance folks
will go where they need to to find the best price and talk to people with
straight answers. I shop in junk yards, Euro mags, and Autotech.  If you
have the parts we want and need we will break down your door, check out the
snowboards and get what we need. If you don't have great prices and
information you wont make it. It helps if you can add some service too. In
Sothern Cal we have a shop that was just VW parts and they had to go " VW /
Honda " to keep up the cash flow.  If you can link with a club it may help
too.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco