Re: whaddayall think?

Josh here are a few of my thoughts on starting your own business.

You will always be happier working for yourself and once you do for
yourself you will never want to work for anyone again.

Just provide a service people need and be honest, reasonable and you
will do great.
Also be prepared to work hard long hours, but keep the following in
mind.

Always try to find something you love to do for a living and you will
never work a day in your life.

This is why I am starting a computer business right now, Its comming
along pretty well and I have nothing too loose.