whaddayall think?

Hey all,
I value your opinions so that is why I am asking you this.  I and my partner might open a shop
soon, we just need a little more research into cost and stuff, and friends of mine already own a
skateboard/snowboard shop in the area that does VERY well and is in a GREAT location for VW
stuff.  We can put our shop in the back half of their store as it's huge and there is plenty of
stocking area in the back.  It would be great too because we both know about the other's
business: I know skateboards/snowboards and both of the owners of Small Empire own an Audi
and a Scirocco.  We would pay about $600-$700 in rent too.  Would this turn any of you off?  I
mean having to go into one shop to see other products.  we could put together a great display too.
 we could still offer really good prices and offer more.   We am planning on selling Jamex,
Scorpion, Sparco, Deutchcar, Autotech, Bonrath, Abt, H&R, Boge, Koni, Spax, Momo, and
possibly stock parts.  I can't wait.  One other problem is that CFI Motorsports is only 15 minutes
away but hey, that's business and we aren't offering all the same products.  Any ideas,
recomendations, observations?  Thanks a lot

Josh Clark
Visit EXC's Performance Website at:
http://idt.net/~exc
(201) 726 0507

-We specialize in specialty European parts and
-wheels for VW's