Re:Brett's Suspension questions, Shawn's Reply

At 05:59 AM 4/23/97 +0800, you wrote:
>On 23 Apr 97 at 3:45, Shawn C. Meze wrote:
><snip>
>> gont got the terminal velocity into a turn like his 160HP Scirocco
><Snip>
>> using all of the 170HP machine has to offer and I feel its maybe
>> gonna save itself. Meanwhile, the 180 HP stroker is putting the
><SNip>
>> Well, to finish the story, the 190HP motor was able to put the power
><SNIP>
>
>Was this a test to see if we read your drawn out, but very
>informative, while sometimes humorous posts?  :=)

Heh-heh! Yeah, it was my lame attempt at humor. :)  That car of Mikes has
got so much power its sickening. Any one of those aforementioned numbers
COULD be accurate. What really sucks is driving his car on the track for
4-5 runs and then getting back into MY 115HP Scirocco. ZZZzzzzzzzz.........

Shawn