Suspension questions (Thanks)

Thanks very much for the public, and private, replys to my questions.  I only
have a limited amount of time and money to try things out on my car so I
really need to rely on the greater expertise of you guys to help me get
maximum performance.

To answer (and ask) a couple of more specific questions back:

My alignment setting are at stock, and were done last year.  Perhaps I
should dial in more negative camber as suggested? (Thanks Jim)
What would this do for tire wear on fairly sporty rubber?  Is this something
I could do myself?  (I realize the last question has probably been answered
before...)

Andre mentioned that I could adjust the tire pressures to reduce potential
oversteer.  Currently I'm running about 42lbs all around, max pressure 45lbs
on my tires.  Any suggestions here?

As far as my driving style goes, well I could be better, but who couldn't? :-)
Mannix and Shawn had some great suggestions here and I'll try and put them
to good use as soon as possible.  Those were some very helpful pointers.
I'll keep you up to date if things start to work better.
What's this about stock upside down bars again?

Because the Eurosport bar is so inexpensive, and no-one mentioned that it'll
HURT, I'll add that to my setup as soon as I can.  Again, I'll let you know
if things start to work better.

Ah, Shawn, how'd you know that I was coveting the Velocity diff kit...<drool>
When I get it, I'll talk to you more, I'll need a little hand holding to do
it myself.  Hey, I've done clutches, so I know which end of a wrench to use. :-)

So, the bottom line is that I feel pretty good about my suspension set up, I
guess that I failed to mention that I have the car lowered with Hor springs and
Boge ProGas shocks.  After adding the Eurosport rear upper tie-bar, what's next?

MORE POWER! <Grunt>

That costs real money, so I'll probably go after the diff kit first. What'd ya
all think?

Again, thanks for all your help and suggestions.

Laytron!

==Brett