Re: large throttle body help!

On Tue, 22 Apr 1997, Ryan Schuermann wrote:

> on an a1 vw ..what the large throttle body from what audi goes on?
> ya know the same one Neuspeed sells astheir "large" manifold.

Go to the junk yard and find an Audi 5000, I paid $40 for 2 t-bodies.
There are two modifications that you will need to make:

1. Porting out your existing VW intake, be careful the metal will need to
get quite thin.

2. Swap your linkage to the Audi t-body. The Audi linkage pulls
left/right, while your VW pulls fore/aft.

*And of course you will have to adjust the mixture!

Harry