Re: Best plug for 16v Scirocco? Dyno figures? 0-60?

redepisa@juno.com wrote:

> You're better off sticking to the Bosch Platinum (i have them ) or the
> 3-prong one.
>
> Always Bosch on VWs.
>
> --Ren

I just purchased an '88 16V Scirocco (thus my interest in lurking about
this list), and it had Autolite platinums in it (ret-t-t-ttch).

Upon replacing them with Bosch 3-prongs, well, I didn't know i could
love this car even more than when I test drove it, but WOW!

I chose three-prongs due the most enthusiasm shown by a parts person,
over the Platinums. Anybody have more infopinions on this ?

Next paycheck -  the generic crap and rotor get replaced with those
lovely tan babies. Any trix out there to removing the old rotor - or
installing the new one ?

Roccin' Ronagon
--
88 Scirocco 16V