Re: Ahhh Memories

At 09:34 4/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hmm - not letting someone pass you is an asshole move I'd say - especially if
>you're in the far left lane.  I wouldn't go bragging about it - but maybe they
>deserved it - I don't know. sz
>
>One idiot in a Caddy did this to me while

+++I was slowly overtaking a car to my right+++

>on a four lane road. He

+++could not wait+++,

>so passed on my left,
>crossing the double yellow, flashed me the bird, and roared off.

TAILGATERS I have little patience with. I believe this is a good argument
for private
ownership of small anti-tank weapons.

If they SLOW DOWN without coming into my 'personal space', I will pull over
and let
them by. If they make NO ATTEMPT to avoid hitting me unless I speed up, I
let them stew.
Extreme cases I have been known to offer a brake check (usually NOT in one
of my keepers!)

In most cases, this happens in a middle lane on a crowded expressway, where
there is
no place for me or him to go. The guy acts like I should ram my way into
another lane
so he can gain a car length or two. If that makes me an asshole, sobeit.

I am one of those people who is EXTREMELY courteous to other drivers who act
like
they know how to drive. If they give me courtesy, I return it always. JUST DON'T
GET ME MAD!!!! (kidding)

Chuck Kuecker

ckuecker@mcs.net

'83 Scirocco