Re: Ahhh Memories

At 15:50 4/22/97 EDT, you wrote:
>sometimes I feel like if I even think about driving fast I'll get pulled
>over...
>
>One time I was driving in rush hour on a semi rural road that was pretty
>heavily traveled at the moment.  there was a cop sitting on my side of
>the road and a car on the other side saw him and slammed on the brakes.
>result: the guy behind him hit him, and the guy behind the other car did
>the same.  Thats gotta suck.
>
>Kyle

I can only hope the cop saw it and nailed the first car for causing an accident.

I've been in a similar situation, second car back. My insurance took car of the
guy I tapped...The cause didn't get a ticket, but because of the ice, neither
did the rest of us.

Chuck Kuecker

ckuecker@mcs.net

'83 Scirocco