Re: Duh! Sciroccos

At 04:11 PM 4/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Whoa! That roc sit is insane. I have never seen so many enthusiasts in one
>place. I'm always searching for other A1 Scirocco owners. Now I have four more!

Yup, you've found us! Welcome to the list, theres not too much going on lately but
im sure things will pickup sooner or later.

>Oh yeah ... A quick question. I'm having trouble with rear brake lockup
>since I installed the discs in the rear. Iknew that there would be a
>proportioning problem but I son't want to modify the whole braking system
>using the factory proportioning valves that mount about halfway back (I'd
>have to cut and reconnect all of my lines!) I'm thinking about trying some
>factory in-line rear proportioning valves that I found at the dealership
>(they're for a Fox) but would love any advice.
>Mail me back and let me know what's going on!!! A1's rule!!!!

Well, in order for it to work properly, you would just need to find the brake
lines from a 16V Scirocco for it to work. Should be pretty easy to find from a
junkyard. Id buy a new prop valve just so you know it works right! You might need
to get the master cylinder for it to work too.....
HTH

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi