Re: VW vs Honda

At 09:37 AM 4/3/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I agree.  Always full of "unmeaningfull" stickers.

Would that be Japanese lettering  on the fenders or windshields that your
refering to?? Or is that just those unknown shop names your refering to?

>And wat about those ridiculous mufflers!!  The cat back is
>not even an inch and they put a output (back of muffler) of 3
>inch!!!

Ya, I still get a kick outta them coffee can exhaust tips. Im gonna weld
my maxwellhouse can to mine! :)-  Then *I* will be cool too!

> And what about those back spoilers?  Some have a back spoiler 3 feet in
>the air, looks actually like it could be a nuisance because of the
>weight and the way it "stops the wind"!!

Oh, you mean the "Shopping Cart Handle" bolt on item, some refer to them
as wings...... They only look good on the Accord. I saw one in a Camaro.
FUGLY! I dunno, they work for some people, not for me. To me, those huge
wings are cool looking on the Accord, because  they are from that car.
Thats the sig of the newer Accords. Now the idea of the tall wing isnt new
at all. Look at the old Nascar pics of the Dodge Charger looking things
with the tall rear wings and the nose cone. Well, they started that look
long ago and it was brought back on the Accord. (In my mind it has) Maybe
the NATCC or DTM has brought the interest of the tall rear wings back into
the spotlight again but at least I can say the Accord has got its own
distinct style all its own. Those who copycat it are just that, copycats.
I think they lose alot by trying to look like an Accord.
I prefer cars that have their own distinct style and look. Theres that
much more to enjoy that way.

Yak-yak

Shawn