Re: ignition modul

Brad Sheridan wrote:
>   Sorry, I don't know th eanswer to this off the top of my head. I am
> considering adding a turbo to my 16v, since I have an 8v turbo kit I can pull parts from. I will need an exhaust manifold for it though. What are you using for the exhaust manifold? I can get a custom equal length turbo header made for probably around $400- $500 and may do this if I can't figure anything else out. Also, what are you using for injection?
>
> Brad

You have two options. the people from Advanced motorsort Solutions sell
their turbo manifold separately from the kit @ $500.00. I've heard that
is great.  Second, what i did, a custom made mandrel bent tubes manifold
with a flange for the turbo.  You can ask them to also include an
adapter for an external wastegate. Mine cost me $350.00 in Active
Machinist from Puerto Rico.  The injection I would like to use the
K-jetronic from the rabbit because the warm up regulator is mechanical,
so I can play with it to increase fuel delivery.
--
jOrgE gUErrErO