Re: VW vs Honda

> >Why people who owns a VW hates Hondas?
> >Does a Honda Civic Si hatchback is faster than a VW Scirocco  16V?

I agree.  Always full of "unmeaningfull" stickers.  Makes you just
wanna push your foot right on that joy pedal and teach the bastered a
lesson.  And wat about those ridiculous mufflers!!  The cat back is
not even an inch and they put a output (back of muffler) of 3
inch!!! Well dhhheuuu, don't they know a simple law of physics?  And
what about those back spoilers?  Some have a back spoiler 3 feet in
the air, looks actually like it could be a nuisance because of the
weight and the way it "stops the wind"!!

PS the opinions in this Email reflect direcly the opinion of the
author.  You may bash the author if you like, but it won't stop the
Honda's from remaining ugly, even stock.

Frank