Turbo Shmerbo

> >i just dont see the Thrill of Turbo take off the Turbo and your Gutless.
>
> Sounds like you have never driven a turbo car? One way to "see" it, is to
> experience it. Truly.

I used to test drive cars for a local repair shop.  In that time I
drove quite a few turbos.  No after market turbo cars just right off
the line ones.  My favorite was a Saab 900 4 dr turbo.  A very fun
and fast car.

But still I get a bad feeling when driving a turbo.  Kind of like I'm
cheating.  I feel like the makers were to lazy to design a aspirated
engine of the equivelent power.  They just thought to themselves
"lets just slap a turbo on it and we'll sell it as the sport model".

I don't hate turbos though.  My favorite part about is not the
performance but that cool high pitched noise they make as they kick
in.

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Jay
'80 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v

Check out the Watercooled VW gallery...