HELp Headlights (was: Re: MkII Wide Body Kits/8" wheels??Tire Si

> You want something original.. I've never seen or heard of anyone
> who's put double round headlights on their MkII. I'm sure it could
> be done tastefully in the manner of the Nothelle projection style
> double round kit for the Corrados..

I've tried..and tried and tried....it's just that the scirocco
distance from the bumper to the hood is considerably less than that
of a Corrado and GTi. The round lights just don't fit. I've tried all
the S1 light kits and bmw light kits and all of them were too tall to
fit. Now though they are comming out with the high intensity
projection lamps which are sooo tiny...I may try to go that route as
I do prefer the round headlight look. Anyone know of some lights that
DO fit in the Scirocco grille area?

And along that route..where is the cheapest place to buy euro
headlights? I may go with them untill I can get round ones fitted.

Ryan