MKI headlights

   Just curious. How many headlight options are there for the MKI
scirocco?  I know of the standard sealed beam, the H1 & H4 units,
and the large square Euro lights.  Are there any others available
that I dont know about?  I am hoping they make the zenon discharge
lamps in the 5.75" round lights?  Can anyone help me out before I
decide to upgrade my crappy sealed beams.

  Andre'