Other People ..

Just couldn't keep myself from writing on this topic.
It's just that I get exactly the same attitude all the time. From guys and
girls! Lot's of stories - first:
I'm helping my friend buy his FIRST car. (heck, he even don't know what it
means to drive). Nothing expencive, something 82-86. Now he says - anything
he can sell in a year and get a newer one. I find him a decent car, runs ok,
etc. Needs some bodywork. He says: hey, i can't sell it, would have to work
on it. I say: you're about to buy an old car, you've gotta work on it to
make it work. He says: what's the use, you  won't build your car into a Audi
anyway, and starts talking about a Audi 100 '90, allll the electrical stuff
in it, comfort etc. I shut up. After I drop my friend home, I meet this guy,
who's Audi it was, behind a red light that is. It turns green, I step on it
and look at the Audi from the mirrors ...

Now on the same topic, but on stereo's. A friend of mine got some Pioneer
loudspeakers, installed them. Didn't think of much anything, just placed
them into the car. Has loud but crappy sound. But goes around telling people
what a sound he has. All the girls and boys say WAU! What a sound!
I say most people are too stupid to make a difference between what's
expencive and new and what's really worth something.

But on one thing all of the anti-rocco people have a point - it's no comfort
car. It's pleasure to drive. If I ever get so many $$$ together I go for a
Audi S4, 4.2, etc. Now that's something, pleasure and comfort. Or an Audi 80
3.2. I love those cars, still I would keep my rocco. You never forget you
are driving while in it. :) :)  :) etc.

Thanks for reading this piece of poetry!
RGRDS,
Arno