Re: Other peoples Opinions

Aah, I just had to add in a little story - one that I'm sure we all know.

I drove a diesel Golf for many years; it was recently replaced with my 86
'rocco.  I'm not used to 'taking people on' at lights, but I was finally
challenged tonight by an errant Honda Civic.

The only thing he saw was my tail lights.  And I still have the mile-wide
grin on my face.  I guess life's little victories really are sweet.  =)

-- Mike