Re: Other peoples Opinions (reply to Shawn)

Shawn C. Meze wrote:

WOW I didn't relalize how much people would like this subject.

> Its from watching too much "Melrose Place". Melrose-idis!

Funny you mention that Shawn She does watch Melrose Place :-)

> Really tho, it depends on the person. When I forst got together with Julie,
> she dug the performance of my then mostly stock and ugly Scirocco. Shes been
> one of my biggest enthusiasts in building the Scirocco to what it is today.
> She bought me my JH motor and my Recaro seats! Now im building her GLi into
> whatever she wants it to be. ( Its all give and take, I gave her my MB Zone
> wheels, I just bought her a set of Euro headlights, TT exhaust, Swaybars
> ect...) Were quite the happy couple!

Yeah really I guess it is just the person, I do get people on the street
asking about the car and making comments "That shit is phat" No I never
say that but people do all the time. I use my car to deliver pizza too
so it sees alot of people. (Not now I don't have a liscense and I will
work in my truck for now on) If I run into VW people they go crazy, I
delivered to this girl once that met me in the drive way drooling over
my car, She said she used to own a 16V and a '84 GTI before that. Like
you said its just the person.

 Fresh engine, fresh tranny. There is no way I could go out and buy half
> the car I now have for what I have invested into my car to date. Not only
> that, I do not have any car payments, my registration is $55 a year.
> (Compared to a new car of something like $700 a year, SCREW that noise!)
> Cheap car insurance (even with 2 tickets, neither was in the Scirocco.)
> Ya, i'll keep my Scirocco and enjoy driving my car everytime I fasten my
> seatbelt. I drive, not ride...

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Shawn

Kevin McGrath