RE: door locks and deterrants (was: Re: Armor Door Plates)

> >that disc protective piece. A key cap killswitch is always they most
> >effective stopper....oh and make sure its in a highly visible
> >place..so they see it BEFORE they jam the screwdriver down your
> >ignition.
> >
> Pardon my ignorance, but what is a key cap killswitch?  I mean, I
> can sort of guess just from the name, but how does it work?

about the size of a thick beer cap with posts (male connector) you
plug it in to a female plug in the car, and that will allow you to
start your car with key ..its very secure..and would take a thief ages to get
the correct connection combination as there are a ton of possible
combos. You cant just connect them all, its only a certain ammount
connected to matching others....very secure.
I mostly see these on the large conversion vans..simply
because their worth is upwards of around 50-75k

Ryan