Re: Impulse+my opinions (long impulse!)

At 11:07 PM 4/9/97 -0400, you wrote:

>BTW is everybody as sick as I am of reading EC's "new article" about how
>Ron's Parts shoehorned a nitrous VR6 with JATO rocket assist into a Polo or
>Fox?  Come on!  How about an article on balancing a car's handling like

>  Show a zillion pictures of the Moospeed
>pace car which happens to cost around 22 grand.  How about an frigging actual
>race rabbit you schmucks?  I can get this kind of bullpuckey from Hot Rod
>magazine.  VW is the people's car, EC should wake up and realize not everyone
>has a truckload of VR6 engines and A3 bodies, along with a couple of months
>off work to wrench.
>

>Jim
>1987 Scirocco 16valve (paid $300...yea, I LOOKED)

        Right on Jim,  EC is turning to Neuspeed are Us.  They are just one
big ad for Neuspeed.  I think that the new/old Rabbit series is fantastic,
but did you see how certain key items must be bought from Neuspeed.  Thats a
rip off.  SCCA isn't that expensive and you don't have to buy from a certain
dealer..  If you want prize money from that certain dealer you use their
products if not it is each to their own.

					DOM!
					1980 VW Scirocco S in DM
					1983 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
					1986 Kawasaki 600 Ninja